Imperial Park – Playground:
- Across the street from Canyon Hills Library
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: find it play panel, pretend play window, fireman’s pole, stand alone climbing ladder, zipline, music play panel, spinner, bulldozer
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Limited street parking (take the stairs or path up to the playground)
Picnic shelters available to residents and non-residents to rent.
Click “Picnic Shelters” & then the playground you would like to reserve. Once you click the playground, you will see more information about what is available to rent.
- Imperial Park Picnic Shelter (located just above the playground with scenic views) rental includes: 10 covered picnic tables and 3 BBQs
Reservations must be made 3 days in advance. To make the reservation select a date and time (the cost per hour is shown here) and create an account or login in to complete your reservation.