Huntington Beach Central Park (Kathy May's)
Playground Size - Large
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Balance Beam, Climbers, Climbing Net, Kid Swing, Mommy and Me Swing, Zipline
Sport Fields Disc Golf, Fishing
Huntington Beach Central Park – Playground:
Three playgrounds in Central Park, this is the playground is near Kathy May’s Lakeview Cafe
- Newly renovated in 2022
- Restrooms a short walk from the playground
- Baby bucket, kid and mommy & me swing
- Fun features: large climbing net structure with a slide, you can enter the rope structure and climb into to the top, be aware there is a drop at the top tower that leads down to a climbing net. Extensive climbing ropes course throughout the playground with a balance beam, climbing pads.
- Disc Golf course runs near the playground
- The course begins at the parking lot on the west side of Goldenwest Street across the street from the Sports Complex: 18002 Goldenwest Street
- Trail that leads you around the lake – fishing there, this part is not stroller friendly as it goes close to the water and has lots of dirt and roots to walk over.
- Short walk to Shipley Nature Center – with kid friendly trails
Three other Central Park playgrounds close by:
Looking for more things to do with kids in Huntington Beach, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Huntington Beach, CA!