Heritage Community Park & Splash Pad
Heritage Community Park – Playground:
- Restrooms outside the Community Center
- Baby bucket and two sets of kid swings
- Fun Features: two boat/ship play structures, climbing net, spring rider, seesaw, rocking boat, hang on spinners
- Lake with lots of ducks, you can walk around with a gazebo with seating
- Picnic tables and BBQ
- Parking lot – playground towards the back of the parking lot – when you enter the parking lot follow around to the right until the end
- Parking lot shares with Community Center & the Irvine Heritage Park Library
- Splash pad typically on daily from Memorial Day until Labor Day
- On 10-7pm
- Click here to see all the Orange County Splash Pads!
Heritage community center has a multipurpose room, kitchen, lounge, craft room, picnic shelter, and gazebo for rent. Bounce houses are allowed with reservation and permit. Electrical outlet is also available.
Soccer and Baseball/Softball fields available to rent as well, call (949) 724-6830 or email [email protected]