Henry Boisseranc Park
Henry Boisseranc Park – Playground:
- Park is the hub for city concerts & events
- Restrooms on the side of the Community Center – additional restrooms by the baseball fields (locked, open during games)
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: animal spring riders, sit on spinners, pretend play window, tall slide
- Community Pool – check for updated pricing & hours
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ short walk from the playground by the parking lot, one picnic table right next to the bigger play area
- Parking lot
Close to a Safe Exchange Zone about 1.8 miles away (6min drive) – a safe place meet to exchange online sales and pick up/drop off children in shared custody. This location has 24/7 video coverage to help make these exchanges safer to the public.
Picnic shelters reservations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Register at the Buena Park Community Center, 6688 Beach Blvd. All Picnic Shelter reservations must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance.
Please call (714) 562-3860 for more information: