Harry M. Dotson Park
Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features All rubber surface, Gated
Playground Equipment Boulder to Climb, Climbing Net, Fireman's Pole, Pirate Ship/Boat, Spinner
Sport Fields Fitness Equipment
Park Features Covered Picnic Tables
Harry M. Dotson Park – Playground:
- Fully gated
- Some shade
- All rubber surface
- Fun features: Pirate ship with ramps to the second level, fireman’s pole, treasure chest, boulders to climb, spinner, climbing net & wooden play structure
- Shaded splash pad with horses, cactus & wagon
- Covered picnic tables
- Parking lot (limited) & additional street parking
- Free to visit
- Closed for maintenance – city said that they are hoping to be up and running this summer but no opening date as of now
- Hours when open are 12 – 5pm
- Check here to see all the Splash Pads in OC!
Looking for more things to do with kids in Stanton, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Stanton, CA!