George Upton All Access Park
Playground Size - Medium
George Upton All Access Park – Playground:
Also know as the Santa Ana Barrier Free Park, built by the Kiwanis Club of Santa Ana in partnership with the City of Santa Ana.
- Gated with two openings one at the front & one at the back
- Restrooms right when you enter the playground
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: spring riders, wooden boat with fish mural, castle with slides
- Short walk (just outside the gate) to Carl Thornton Park
- Parking lot
Looking for more things to do with kids in Santa Ana, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Santa Ana, CA!