Frontier Park – Playground:
- Restrooms building next to the playground
- Baby bucket, kid and inclusive swings
- Fun features: pretend play hotel, sheriff station, jail and general store, spring riders, log tunnel, spinning sphere, rock wall
- Disc Golf Course
- Splash Pad & shower
Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend daily 11AM – 5PM
- Check here to see all the Splash Pads in OC!
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Street parking
Click for more info & fees & call Tustin Parks and Recreation at 714-573-3326 to find out availability of desired date(s). Bounce house are allowed here. Park reservations are currently being done virtually with credit card payment. Complete an application and pay the applicable fees at the Parks and Recreation counter at Tustin City Hall 300 Centennial Way, Tustin. Remember to keep your copy of the permit.