Emoji Rock Hike
Trail Features Picnic Tables
Emoji Rock Hike:
Designated parking lot for the trails with pay station (pay & display on your dash)
- Half a mile walk to the Emoji Rock
- From the parking lot you will walk toward the trails, enter on the right onto the Laurel Canyon Hiking trail – go right and follow the path past a boulder the kids can climb through.
- Continue down a steep path and through the canopy of trees until you see a trail marker.
- Follow the signs to continue on Laurel Canyon Hiking trail and short walk until you will see the emoji rock when you look to your right
- Portable restrooms in the parking lot
- Picnic tables at the entrance of the trail
- The rocky terrain in the beggining of the trail as well as the steep slope make having a stroller not suggested
- Some shade along parts of the path
- No dogs allowed
- Various other hikes here:
- Continue on Laurel Canyon Hiking Trail to find a waterfall (during wet season)
- Take Stagecoach Trail – to get up close to the rock formations
- Dial (949) 333 – 4232 and press 3 for more information about the trail
- Press 1 to rewind, 2 to play/pause, 3 to fast forward, # to stop, 0 to leave a comment
- Willow Staging Area Parking lot
- $3 for daily parking (pay with credit card & display paper on dash
- Open 8am – 5pm (Gates close at 5pm)
- Check out our video!