Eisenhower Park and Lake
Playground Size - Large
Eisenhower Park Playgrounds and Lake:
- Restrooms near the playground across the bridge & along the path
- Two playgrounds here, the first one is near the parking lot, take the ramp or stairs down to the playground.
- First playground has swinging rings, fireman’s pole, floating steps, slides
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Second playground is across the bridge and through the grass a short walk away. It has two play structures with a small zipline, hold-n-spin, pretend play window, slides and spring rider.
- Picnic tables and BBQ throughout the park
- Look for the creek with ducks, cross bridges and follow the path that lead to a large pond you can walk around.
- Parking lot