Eastside Community Park
Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features All rubber surface
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Boulder to Climb, Climbing Net, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars, Playhouse, Spring Rider, Swinging Rings
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Open Grass Area
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Eastside Community Park- Playground:
- All rubber surface
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun Features: monkey bars, swinging rings, stand alone climbing net, boulder to climb, playhouse, spring riders
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Parking lot at the end of Eastside Circle (look for a small street to go left & you will find the playground at the end)
- Review the department’s Picnic Shelter Reservation Policy and Guidelines (PDF), which includes a list of picnic shelters available for reservation and all applicable fees.
- Complete a Park Reservation Application (PDF) and visit the Parks and Recreation Department at City Hall to complete and pay for your park reservation permit.
- Bring a signed copy of your park reservation permit with you on the day of your event to confirm your reservation.