Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Climbers, Climbing Net, Kid Swing, Mommy and Me Swing, Spinner
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Open Grass Area, Soccer, Volleyball
Park Features BBQ, Picnic Tables
Cordova Park – Playground:
- Restrooms (across the street at the Felipe Recreation Center)
- Mommy & Me and kid swings
- Fun features: climbing ropes/nets, various spinners, globe (climb inside to a second level and it allows you to slowly spin), boxes to climb on, teeter totter with two rope seats (be aware it can make the rider go very high), insect signs to learn about different bugs
- Picnic tables and BBQs in the grass area, short walk from playground
- Long paved pathway connects to the school and neighborhoods behind
- Street parking
Park benches are first come, first serve
Looking for more things to do with kids in Mission Viejo, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Mission Viejo, CA!