Colonel Bill Barber Marine Corps Memorial Park
Colonel Bill Barber Marine Corps Memorial Park – Playground:
Multiple play areas connected by bridges, stairs & ramps – visibility can become an issue here
- Restrooms (multiple throughout the park)
- Some shade sails
- Baby bucket, kid & tire swing
- Fun Features: zipline, monkey bars, steering wheels, balancing steps, pretend playhouse
- Walk through the formal garden
- Various covered picnic tables and BBQ throughout the park
- Parking lot – walk past the gardens with frog’s squirting water into the fountain to get to the playground
Close (short walk or drive) to a Safe Exchange Zone – a safe place meet to exchange online sales and pick up/drop off children in shared custody. This location has 24/7 video coverage to help make these exchanges safer to the public.
Amphitheater, gardens, & picnic shelters available for rent. Four of the park’s six picnic shelters (#1–#4) are available for reservation. Two (#5 and #6) are available on a first-come, first-served basis for groups of 50 or fewer. Groups larger than 50 or those bringing in vendor services (such as bounce houses or catering) must make reservation.
Bounce house allowed here with park picnic shelter rental.
Athletic fields also available for rent call (949) 724-6830 or email [email protected]