City Hall Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Kid Swing, Spring Rider, Zipline
Sport Fields Basketball
Park Features BBQ, Picnic Tables
City Hall Park – Playground:
- Restrooms (short walk on the other side of the pool)
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: spring riders, pretend play door & window, bridge, zipline
- Picnic tables and BBQ shaded by the trees
- Street parking
- Brea Museum & Historical Society here
- The Plunge Pool also at the park
- Recreational pool & swim lessons in the summer
The City of Brea does not allow picnic areas to be reserved in advance. Picnic areas are available on a first come-first-serve basis. Bounce houses and generators are prohibited at all Brea parks.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Brea, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Brea, CA!