Citrus Ranch Park
Citrus Ranch Park – Playground:
Two ways to enter the playground – either by going up stairs from the parking lot to the picnic table area and restrooms which leads to a bridge right onto play structure or take stairs down or path along the outside of the park. You can also take the path around to enter the playground and up to the picnic area & restrooms.
- Restrooms (top of stairs near covered seating)
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Two play areas the first one you enter from the bridge up top or from the bottom
- Fun features: Rock climbing wall, monkey bars, spring riders, pretend play house, lemonade stand pretend play window
- Covered picnic tables (some have checkers game on table top) additional tables closer to the play structures & BBQ
- Playground is set next to an orchard of lemon trees (not allowed to pick lemons) – follow the path to a gazebo with scenic views
- Be aware: you may see pieces of cardboard kids use to slide down the hill at the playground
- Parking lot – when you enter the parking lot go to the left & park there and take the steps or ramp to the playground
Click for more info & fees & call Tustin Parks and Recreation at (714) 573-3326 to find out availability of desired date(s). Park reservations are currently being done virtually with credit card payment. Complete an application and pay the applicable fees at the Parks and Recreation counter at Tustin City Hall: 300 Centennial Way, Tustin. Remember to keep your copy of the permit.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Tustin, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Tustin, CA!