Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Fireman's Pole, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars
Sport Fields Fitness Equipment, Hiking/Walking Trail, Open Grass Area
Park Features BBQ, Picnic Tables
Chaparral Park – Playground:
- Small shade sails
- Baby bucket, kid & tire swings
- Fun Features: fireman’s pole, corkscrew pole, monkey bars, table underneath
- Picnic tables and BBQ far walk from the playground in the grass
- Access to kid and dog friendly hiking trail – take the steps up to the Turtle Rock View Point. Either stay on the paved path and follow it around to a picnic bench or take the dirt path and climb up the rocky hill and continue the hike. Check out our video here.
- Street parking – Park is next to Bonita Canyon Elementary School
Picnic area is first-come, first-serve for groups of 50 or less. Alcohol and vendors are not permitted.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Irvine, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Irvine, CA!