Centennial Park – Playground:
Four separate playgrounds here all connected by a paved paths two on the outskirts of the park (close to the street) & two within the center of the park.
- Restrooms in the middle of the park past the basketball court
- Playground #1 has a tree theme with a fireman’s pole and slide
- Playground #2 is in the middle of the park and has two play structures with play panels, steps, tunnel, steering wheel, excavator in the sand & baby bucket and kid swings
- Playground #3 is across the way from #2 and has a boulder with a small cave inside, rockwall, hold-n-spin, twisty slide, monkey bars
- Playground #4 located at 1782 Brookshire Ave has a tree theme with boulder, monkey bars & fireman’s pole
- Picnic tables & BBQ in the center near the restrooms (shaded by the trees)
- Parking lot or additional street parking surrounding the park – various entrances lead to each of these playgrounds
Click for more info & fees & call Tustin Parks and Recreation at 714-573-3326 to find out availability of desired date(s). Bounce house are allowed here. Park reservations are currently being done virtually with credit card payment. Complete an application and pay the applicable fees at the Parks and Recreation counter at Tustin City Hall 300 Centennial Way, Tustin. Remember to keep your copy of the permit.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Tustin, CA?