Look for the big red barn located at the OC Fair Grounds!
Centennial Farm is a 3 acre working farm – home to fruit and vegetable gardens, plants and animals. Created to educate kids about agriculture and its importance to our daily lives.
See animals like cows, chickens, goats, pigs, rabbits, oxen as well as learn about different veggies like kale and cabbage!
Free admission & free parking!
*Except during the OC Fair – paid admission/parking to the fair gives you access to the farm
Due to special events that may be happening here it is always a good idea to check hours before you go.
- Walk around the farm to see the animals: pigs, sheep, goats, calves, hens, rabbits, oxen and poultry.
- Visit the gardens and see how the fruits and vegetables crops grow.
- Visit the agricultural workers memorial, Table of Dignity dedicated to the legacy of agriculture workers who helped to build Orange County.
- Before you go print out some worksheets & activities below for some more added fun!
- Growing and Harvesting Your Radish Seeds
- Centennial Farm Visit Review Sheet
- The Magnificent Oxen
- Garden & Nutrition Activity Sheets
- Garden & Nutrition Activity Sheets (Key)
- Farm Activity Sheets
- Farm Activity Sheets (Key)
- Butter-Making Activity
- Scavenger Hunt Worksheet Level 1
- Scavenger Hunt Worksheet Level 2