Caspers Wilderness Park Nature Center
Caspers Wilderness Park Nature Center:
Interpretive Center: Open Saturday & Sundays only, 9AM to 3PM with animal sounds & tracks making, hut to climb in, go up stairs for lookout area with bird and squirrel feeder and follow the nature trail outside or check out the amphitheater.
Restroom at first level enter from outside the building.
Other things to do here:
- Visit the playground (short drive)
- Grab a Trail Guides/park brochures are are available at the park entrance booth and ranger office to see more about the hiking trails
- Nature Walks: A Ranger-guided walk is offered at a scheduled time on Sunday. Make an appoinment in advance to go during the week.
- Naturist Programs: make an appointment for Guided walks and “Critter Talks” (require a nominal fee). These are available at the park or can be brought to schools or organizations.
- Scout programs with a ranger by appointment available
Parking fees (day use): $3 per vehicle entry Monday – Friday, $5 Saturday – Sunday, Higher for some holidays and events. Or look into a yearly pass to all OC Parks.