Camino Real Park
Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars, Rockwall
Sport Fields Basketball, Open Grass Area
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Camino Real Park – Playground:
- Restrooms next to the playground
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun Features: rock wall, tree house you can climb in through the trunk, telescope, pretend play “General Store” window
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Street parking – check for street signs, parking spaces with a 2hr time limit on the opposite side of the park from the playground
Click for more info & fees & call Tustin Parks and Recreation at 714-573-3326 to find out availability of desired date(s). Bounce house are allowed here. Park reservations are currently being done virtually with credit card payment. Complete an application and pay the applicable fees at the Parks and Recreation counter at Tustin City Hall 300 Centennial Way, Tustin. Remember to keep your copy of the permit.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Tustin, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Tustin, CA!