Box Canyon Park
Playground Size - Large
Playground Features All rubber surface, Inclusive
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Boulder to Climb, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars, Pirate Ship/Boat
Sport Fields Basketball, Hiking/Walking Trail, Open Grass Area
Park Features Covered Picnic Tables
Box Canyon Park – Playground:
- Restrooms next to the playground
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- All rubber surface
- Fun Features: ramps throughout, castle themed with drums, pretend play windows, monkey bars, pirate ship, boulder to climb
- Paved loop path around the grass
- Covered picnic tables
- Street parking
- Review the department’s Picnic Shelter Reservation Policy and Guidelines (PDF), which includes a list of picnic shelters available for reservation and all applicable fees.
- Complete a Park Reservation Application (PDF) and visit the Parks and Recreation Department at City Hall to complete and pay for your park reservation permit.
- Bring a signed copy of your park reservation permit with you on the day of your event to confirm your reservation.