Bob Henry Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Climbing Net, Monkey Bars, Music Station, Playhouse, Seesaw
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball
Park Features Picnic Tables
Bob Henry Park – Playground:
- Renovated in 2021
- Restrooms building short walk from the playground
- Baby bucket swings
- Fun features: monkey bars, climbing net & corkscrew pole, pretend playhouse with table and music stations, seesaw
- Picnic table next to and behind the playground
- Across the street in the next parking lot is the entrance to Castaways Park Trail – 1.3 mile paved loop path with scenic views of the bay
- Parking lot – turn in off Castaway
Across the street from Castaways Park Trail – Small dedicated parking lot leads to 1.3 mile paved loop path along a scenic view of the bay. Home of the Field of Honor – American flags are placed to honor those who have served.
Reservations are not accepted, park is first come, first serve – no alcohol or amplified sound permitted.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Newport Beach, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Newport Beach, CA!