Balboa Island Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features All rubber surface
Sport Fields Basketball
Balboa Island Park – Playground:
- Carroll Beek Community Center next to the playground
- Playground is also next to the entrance to the Balboa Island Ferry (drive or walk on) and leads to the Balboa Fun Zone
- Restrooms on the side of the Community Center
- All rubber surface
- Fun features: ladder, steering wheel, talk tubes, side by side slide
- Street parking (check for street sweeping – right next to the playground – no parking Thurs. 8:30am – 12:30pm & a 3 hour parking limit)
Information for rental of the community room, kitchen or picnic area – call (949) 644-3151 for more information – no alcohol or amplified music.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Newport Beach, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Newport Beach, CA!