Atlantis Play Center
Playground Size - Large
Playground Features Gated, Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Kid Swing, Spring Rider, Tall slide, Zipline
Park Features Covered Picnic Tables
Atlantis Play Center – Playground:
Costs $2 (cash only) per person to enter (under age 3 free)
Tuesday – Friday: 10AM – 2PM
Saturday: 10AM – 4PM
Sunday: 12PM – 4PM
- Fully gated
- Follow along the paths to the various play areas (click for map)
- The park is very large and all the play areas are spread out
- Restrooms inside
- Shaded by trees at various parts within the park
- Kid swing by the whale and two kid swings near the shark and baby bucket swings by the splash pad
- Fun features: dolphin & seahorse spring riders, shark, dolphins, whale with a slide, horse boat, sea dragon, star fish and tall sea dragon slide
- Stroller friendly path
- Covered picnic tables
- Parking lot
- Touch the button on the pole to start
- Must wear a swim diaper if not potty trained
- Must wear a swim suit – diapers, boxers and underwear at not allowed
- Shoes, food & drinks not allowed
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult 18 & over
- Shower in the splash pad area to rise off after playing
- Check here to see all the Splash Pads in OC!
Call (714)741-5200 for more information about picnic tables and King Neptune’s Pavilion reservations.
For more information about exclusive and after-hours rentals, call the Atlantis Play Center Coordinator at (714) 741-5168.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Garden Grove, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Garden Grove, CA!