Alta Laguna (Top of the World) Park
Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Climbing Net, Kid Swing, Playhouse, Rockwall, Spring Rider
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Hiking/Walking Trail, Soccer, Tennis
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Alta Laguna (Top of the World) Park – Playground:
- Restrooms (close to playground & parking lot)
- Small shade sail
- Kid swings
- Fun features: sand play, pretend playhouse, rock climbing wall, spring rider, spinner
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Park has views of Laguna Canyon, the Pacific Ocean and North Laguna
- Park near hiking trails: Top of the World Loop
- Aliso & Wood Canyons Wilderness Park, Top Of The World Entrance
- Neighborhood Trolley stops here
- Parking lot
Playground is first come, first serve for recreational use only. The city doesn’t rent BBQ or park facilities for parties or gatherings.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Laguna Beach, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Laguna Beach, CA!