Aliso Viejo Community Park
Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Gated, Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Climbers, Kid Swing, Rockwall, Seesaw, Shaded Play Area, Spinner
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Soccer
Park Features Covered Picnic Tables
Aliso Viejo Community Park – Playground:
Two separated play areas – one fully gated tot lot with play structure with find it play panel, climbing dome, four person seesaw, spinners and baby bucket and kid swings. Open side with larger play structure with rockwall, pretend play window, elevator, climbing cubes and kid swings
- Next to Aliso Viejo Middle School
- Restrooms (Closed Mon-Fri 3pm-5pm) building behind/between the two play areas
- Shade on both play areas
- Fully gated tot lot
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun Features: find it play panel, climbing dome, four person seesaw, spinners, rockwall, elevator, pretend play window, climbing cubes
- Covered picnic tables
- Paved pathway leads to Aliso Creek Trail – bikeway & hiking trails
- Across the street is Aliso Viejo Ranch
- Parking lot
Must be a dues paying resident of the Aliso Viejo Community Association to rent the park facilities. Fill out the reservation form.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Aliso Viejo, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Aliso Viejo, CA!