Play year round at these fields!
- Great Park Irvine – 6 synthetic turf fields, which can also be used for lacrosse. Drop-in soccer on the synthetic soccer fields daily from 6AM to dusk on a first-come, first-served basis when not reserved for team practices, tournaments or game. Click for a map of the Great Park.
- Lake Forest Sports Park – 2 synthetic turf fields with stands for viewing, covered picnic tables and playground close by. Click for a map of the Lake Forest Sports Park.
- Cox Sports Park Ladera Ranch – 1 lighted artificial turf soccer field located close to the entrance behind the playground, covered picnic tables and restroom close by.
- Bonita Creek Park in Newport Beach – 1 artificial turf soccer field past the playground and baseball field. This is Newport Beach’s first artificial turf soccer field
- Grant Howald Newport Beach – Separate parking lot and restrooms next to the artificial turf soccer fields. Community Center, playground and additional restrooms across Iris Ave. Click for map of Grant Howald Park.
- Centennial Park Santa Ana – Dan Young Soccer Complex with artifical turf soccer field and turf football field close by.
- Lexington Park Cypress – Sports fields with a multi-use synthetic turf field and shaded climbing playground. Lots of covered picnic tables, restrooms & track around the fields.
Have any we should add? Comment below!