Play year round at these fields!
- Great Park Irvine – 6 synthetic turf fields, which can also be used for lacrosse. Drop-in soccer on the synthetic soccer fields daily from 6AM to dusk on a first-come, first-served basis when not reserved for team practices, tournaments or game. Click for a map of the Great Park.
- Lake Forest Sports Park – 2 synthetic turf fields with stands for viewing, covered picnic tables and playground close by. Click for a map of the Lake Forest Sports Park.
- Cox Sports Park Ladera Ranch – 1 lighted artificial turf soccer field located close to the entrance behind the playground, covered picnic tables and restroom close by.
- Bonita Creek Park in Newport Beach – 1 artificial turf soccer field past the playground and baseball field. This is Newport Beach’s first artificial turf soccer field
- Grant Howald Newport Beach – Separate parking lot and restrooms next to the artificial turf soccer fields. Community Center, playground and additional restrooms across Iris Ave. Click for map of Grant Howald Park.
- Centennial Park Santa Ana – Dan Young Soccer Complex with artifical turf soccer field and turf football field close by.
- Lexington Park Cypress – Sports fields with a multi-use synthetic turf field and shaded climbing playground. Lots of covered picnic tables, restrooms & track around the fields.
Have any we should add? Comment below!
This is awesome!!!
We’re always looking for somewhere to play!
Hopefully we can get some more fields added to this list. Thanks for this!
Forgot to mention some turf fields in San Clemente off La Pata/Vista Hermosa.
Thank you! Added to the list!